This is a “pyramid style”, full body workout that utilizes your Total Gym equipment. It’s a fun way to close the holiday season and kick start your body into a fresh start.
• Accessories Needed: Squat Stand & Cables
• Start at the top of the tree and work your way down to the stem.
• Complete the exercises listed in each tier. Continue down to complete the circuit.
• Reps are listed in each tier.
• Take your time and work to your own fitness level.
• Have fun as you take down the tree!
Beginners: complete 1 round of half the reps listed. If you’re feeling strong, up your reps and go for the full set!
Intermediate: complete the reps listed and perform 1-2 rounds with a 1-minute rest between sets.
Advanced: complete the reps listed and perform 2-3 rounds with minimal rest between sets. Adjust your incline to fully challenge your muscles.
[High Level / Squat Stand Attached]
• 1 minute Star Jacks
• 10 reps Single Leg Squats R/L
[Low-Med Level / Attach Cables]
• 20 reps: Chest Fly / Triceps Extension (supine)
• 30 reps: Pull-Over Crunch (15) / Bicycle Crunch (15)
• 40 total reps: Torso Rotation (10 R)/ Kneeling Rows (10) / Bicep Curls (10)/ Torso Rotation (10 L)
[Low Level / No Accessories]
• 50 reps: Reverse Lunges (50 R/ 50 L)
• 1 minute: Incline Plank Hold (Adv: Decline Plank Hold)
Check out the video to see how these exercises are performed on your Total Gym.
Who would have thought taking down a tree could be so much fun?!
Best to you in this new year!