Join the Love & Lemons Cooking Club Challenge this month! It’s easy to enter, and one lucky winner will receive a prize. Find all the details below.
Our Cooking Club is a fun way to celebrate the Love & Lemons community of readers. The concept is super simple – each month, I choose a recipe. You make it, and you email me a photo. At the end of the month, I randomly select one winner to receive a prize.
I love the sense of community that comes from so many people cooking one recipe each month. We’re kicking off our January challenge today with my Curried Lentil Soup recipe, and I hope you’ll join in the fun. Here’s how it works:
At the end of the month, I randomly select a winner and post all of the photos. This time, we’re giving away a Staub enamel-coated cast iron cocotte. It’s my absolute favorite cooking vessel for soups and stews and I know you’re going to love it too! (We’re shipping to U.S addresses only).
This recipe is a Love & Lemons reader favorite, and it’s one of our favorites, too! We love it because…
- It calls for a handful of basic ingredients.
- It’s super satisfying, thanks to the lentils and the creamy coconut milk base.
- And it’s absolutely delicious!
Made with fresh ginger, curry spices, fire-roasted tomatoes, and lime, it’s bright, tangy, and packed with warming curry flavor. Just add crusty bread to make it a meal.
P.S. It also happens to be vegan and gluten-free!
Enter the January Challenge
Want to enter? Here’s what you need to do:
- Make my Curried Lentil Soup sometime during the month of January.
- Send a picture of it to [email protected] by January 31.
- For a bonus entry, leave a comment on the lentil soup blog post after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)
- Sign up for our email list to find out about next month’s recipe!
I’ll randomly select a winner and share all your photos in early February.
Last Month’s Challenge
December’s recipe was my Homemade Hot Chocolate. I hope this treat was a great addition to your holiday season! Your photos look so fun and festive:
Sophie was our winner!
Enter the January Cooking Club Challenge by…
- Making my Curried Lentil Soup sometime during the month of January.
- Sending a picture of it to [email protected] by January 31.
- Leaving a comment on the lentil soup blog post for a bonus entry after you submit your photo. (One photo entry and one bonus entry per person – please leave your first and last name on your comment so I can match it to your email submission.)