I used to hate brussels sprouts! But after a few tries with some different brussels sprouts recipes, I began to love them. It really comes down to get the seasonings right and this recipe does just that!
This recipe takes shredded brussels sprouts, ground pork, and some tasty seasonings to create a delectable dinner!
Yields 4 servings of Keto Brussels Sprouts Pork Skillet
- 500 gram brussels sprouts, trimmed + shredded
- 500 gram ground pork
- 2 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium lemon, juice of
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
2. In a food processor, shred up the brussels sprouts into fine pieces.
3. In a skillet, add the avocado oil. Over medium heat, add the ground pork to the skillet. Cook until you get it golden brown in color.
4. Now, add in the shredded brussels sprouts. Stir to combine well. Add the coconut aminos and Worcestershire sauce.
5. Squeeze in the lemon juice and let cook for 10 minutes until the brussels sprouts get crispy.
6. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with crushed red pepper flakes and and chopped parsley. Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Brussels Sprouts Pork Skillet. Each serving comes out to be 453 calories, 34.2g fat, 9.6g net carbs, and 23.9g protein.
|500.00 gram brussels sprouts||180||2.5||35.5||13||22.5||13|
|500.00 gram ground pork||1315||106||0||0||0||80.9|
|2.00 tablespoon coconut aminos||23||0||5.9||0||5.9||0|
|2.00 tablespoon avocado oil||241||27.3||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 tablespoon worcestershire sauce||13||0||3.3||0||3.3||0.0|
|1.00 medium lemon||24||0.3||7.8||2.4||5.5||0.9|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes||11||0.6||2||1||1.1||0.4|
|1.00 tablespoon fresh parsley||1||0||0.2||0||0.1||0.1|
|Per Serving (/4)||453||34.2||13.7||4.1||9.6||23.9|